The present Legal Notice only regulates the access and use of the website http://www.thinkingheads.com, owned by THINKING HEADS GROUP, S.L. (hereinafter, THINKING HEADS), a corporation with Tax ID B-83220475, registered address at calle Velázquez, 24 – 7th floor, 28001 Madrid (Spain), registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, at Volume 17,518, Sheet 47, page number M-300967 and 1st Entry.
If you want to contact us, you can do it by e-mail at the address email@example.com and the telephone number (+34) 91 310 77 40.
I.- DEFINITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
THINKING HEADS is a company that provides various services on corporate and personal positioning, management of speakers, as well as others related to the generation and valuation of ideas and thoughts.
By means of the present Website, you may access to information on THINKING HEADS, on the services we offer and on the people who we work with.
For the purposes of the present Legal Notice, the following shall be understood to be included on the Website definition:
- All the items composing, both aesthetically and technically, the Website http://www.thinkingheads.com, its sub-domains and all the documents of any kind which are hosted and accessible through this URL.
- All those items shown to the user in its computer and which are stored in the servers of THINKING HEADS, including but not limited to texts, images, sounds, videos, databases and, generally, any item which is protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights and which takes part in one way or another of the Website.
- All the services which are currently provided on the Website or which may be added in the future.
II.- USERS’ OBLIGATIONS
The sole access to the Website, as well as of all or a portion of its contents and services, implies the agreement, with no reserves, with the present Legal Notice which is to be agreed and complied with on a mandatory basis, therefore all the persons to access the mentioned domain of URL (http://www.thinkingheads.com) shall be considered as users. On the assumption that you DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE POINTS DESCRIBED HEREBY, YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE. This Legal Notice shall also be applicable to the new services provided by THINKING HEADS in the future through its Website.
The users undertake to use the present Website, its services, the contents offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, the ethics, the good practice and public order, in a diligent, accurate and lawful way. Including but not limited, the users undertake not to make unlawful copies of the contents shown on the Website, to spread the contents, to reproduce it out of the Website, to make screenshots, or any other act which involves the fixing, distribution or provision of the materials hosted on the Website http://www.thinkingheads.com.
Furthermore, the users undertake not to use the registered trademarks of Thinking Heads Group, S.L. or any other exclusive right of industrial property of THINKING HEADS.
Non-emancipated minors and disabled people
The contents of the Website http://www.thinkingheads.com are not aimed at minor users, therefore the users who are non-emancipated or those who are legally disabled shall not register on the Website http://www.thinkingheads.com, hence they shall only access those sections of the website which are available for the non-registered users.
However, the access to the website contents by minor non-emancipated users shall be possible as long as there is a previous authorization of their parents or tutors and legal representatives.
III.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The present Website is protected by the national and international laws on Intellectual Property. Hence, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation thereof is forbidden and/or of any of the work which compose it, including but not limited to texts, animation, images, videos, phonograms, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, combination of colors, as well as the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents, notwithstanding the rights that third parties may have over any of the items thereof.
The contents made available on the Website are owned by THINKING HEADS or its corresponding rightholders, not being allowed the exploitation thereof in any way.
- – LIABILITY OF THINKING HEADS
THINKING HEADS shall not be liable, neither directly nor collaterally, to:
- The service quality, the access speed, the proper operation nor the availability or continuity of the portal operation.
- The defaults and defects of any nature of the contents transmitted, spread, stored or made available through the Website.
- The information inserted or provided by users, clients, collaborators and third parties, including the accuracy of the information contained on the profiles of the speakers and collaborators, which has been directly provided by them.
- The damages which may be caused in the users’ equipment by the use of the Website.
- The links and hyper-texts to services offered by third parties, which don’t belong and are not under the control of THINKING HEADS. In such a case, THINKING HEADS shall be responsible neither of the information included in them nor of any effects which may arise from such information.
- The non-compliance with the law, the ethics and the good practice to be generally accepted or the public order as a consequence of the transmission, spread, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
If you think that any information or content in the present Website is contrary to the law, infringes your rights, it is deceitful or it does not comply with a confidentiality obligation, you may contact us by an express application at the URL http://www.thinkingheads.com/es/contact/, or on the telephone number (+34) 91 310 77 40.
VI.- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present Legal Notice is drafted in the Spanish and is submitted to the Spanish law in force. For any kind of controversy derived from the sole access to the Website, the parties submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, except when this is not possible by operation of law (for instance, if the regulations about consumers and users were to be applied), the Spanish Law having to be applied in any case.