TEDx Speaker on Resilience and Change
Australian Comic of the Year
Like you, Marty Wilson knows that accepting the constantly accelerating pace of change is the price of admission to having a successful business. Therefore, he offers clients his totally unique expertise on how to help their people be far more resilient through change, stress and disruption. He is a gifted Professional Speaker, a TEDx veteran, and an “Australian Comedian of the Year.” This unlikely combination makes his programs more than a mere speech, but a memorable event. Marty Wilson’s high content programs, generously spiked with humour, are all filled with actionable strategies that can be implemented immediately. He is a multitalented speaker with an extensive experience not only as a speaker but also as a master of ceremonies. Having worked all over the world, Marty’s talks leave no one indifferent.
Aside from his commendable work as an international speaker and comedian, Marty Wilson has a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy by the University of Sydney.
In his inspirational and hilarious keynotes, Marty teaches your people how to:
- Accept constant change as a necessary, and even exciting, part of business and life - “When you refuse to change, you don’t hold onto the past you just lose the future.”
- Better lead people through difficult periods, and how to handle their own stress while staying productive AND positive
- Stop hanging on to the old ways - “Because We’ve Always Done It That Way Is No Reason To Keep Doing Anything”
- Be more resilient through the inevitable tough times
- Understand all businesses and lives have difficult days, the key to success is to “Do Pain Well"
- Inspire and lead teams with humour and humanity, not fear and control
- Take total responsibility for your own behaviour and results
- Base daily decisions on deeper values and long-term goals
Vice President of the Board Middle East Policy Council, Diplomat in Residence, Oberlin College. Founder, Leadership Council for Women in National Security
Economist and Director at Fundación Capital. President Central Bank of Argentina (2004-2010)
Dean of the IE School of Global and Public Affairs & Senior Associate of Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs in Harvard.
Global TED Speaker. Neuroscientist and Author.
Marketing and Branding Guru, Best-selling Author
Best-Selling Author, Principal Analyst and Futurist at Altimeter
Leading authority on trends, innovation, creativity and new technologies in business
News presenter (La Sexta). Journalist, writer and lecturer