Expert in Leading & Coaching by values. Founder of the Global Future of Work Foundation
Language:English, French, Spanish
Simon L. Dolan is a global authority on coaching, who has dedicated much of his extensive and varied professional career to spreading a value-driven leadership style. For this reason, Simon is the maximum authority in the "Leading & Coaching by values" community, which certifies coaches and leaders, improving their effectiveness in their profession.
As a speaker, Simon Dolan is highly sought after around the world for his expertise in the areas of the values associated with work and the future of work. Simon is also the Founder of the Global Future of Work Foundation, whose mission is to help companies, academic institutions and governments prepare the workforce of the future. He is also the Co-Founder of the International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values, and for many years has held the Future of Work Chair at ESADE Business School. As a speaker, Simon Dolan has given more than 600 lectures in academic and professional settings, and delivered more than 250 workshops.
Simon L. Dolan is a prolific author, with more than 75 books to date, including the bestsellers "Managing by values", "Coaching by values" and "Stress, Self-Esteem, Health and Work". His many publications also reflect his command of multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish and German.
Simon also has an extensive background in academia and teaching. He holds a PhD in Human Resource Management and Workplace Psychology from the University of Minnesota. He has taught at business schools and universities around the world, including ESSEC, HEC, ESADE, Ramon Llull University and Pompeu Fabra University, and has been a visiting professor in the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. He has also published more than 150 articles in leading journals such as the European Business Review, and participates in the scientific committees of numerous journals.
- How to transform and improve people and companies through Leadership and Coaching by Values
- Stress, Health and Performance. "A Stress-Free, High-Performance Society"
- Re-engineering the organizational culture for the World of the Future
- Essential skills to manage change in organizations in the VUCA world
- Skills and Essential tools in Cross-cultural Management and Lifelong learning
- Human Resources ifor 21st century organization . The challenges of the post-Covid era: the emerging future and the distant future
- Managing countries, societies, organizations and companies of tomorrow
- The Future of Work. Skills, talents and resources needed for tomorrow. Human-machine collaboration
Worldwide Marketing Director at Apple (2005-2009)
Brand strategist. Expert in non-traditional market research. Founder & Chief Strategy Officer of White Rabbit FCB
Interdisciplinary economist. Analyst of trends in longevity, pensions, digital disruption and structural change. Associate Director of Afi and professor at its School of Finance.
Journalist and TV and Radio Producer for CNN Español
Director of Design at Airbnb. Former Director of Product Design at Uber.
Management guru, IESE Business School professor and author
Best selling author and world-renowned expert on Leadership, Change and Education
Supermodel, entrepreneur and philanthropist