On the days 29 and 30 of April eMerge Americas will take place in Miami, the largest technology event in the Americas. The two-day event will gather +400 companies coming from over 40 countries, expecting more than 15,000 attendees. eMerge will make Miami the American epicenter for technology and innovation.
The eMerge Americas platform helps technology companies and renowned startups aiming to give innovative solutions and transform markets to gain visibility.
Thinking Heads will be present at this meeting with innovation and technology as the official speakers bureau of the event. Not only new talents and promising personalities coming from startups will attend the Miami event, but also renowned investors.
Our eMerge speakers
- Bill McDermott, SAP CEO
- Kathryn Finney, founder and director of DIGITALUNDIVIDED
- Pablo Turletti, founder and CEO of the ROI Marketing Institute
- Jonas Cleveland, co-founder and CEO of Cognitive Operational Systems (COSY)
- Mimi Yen, co-founder and CEO of PhagePro.
- Will James McLean, co-founder and Vice president of Biology and Regenerative Medicine Frequency Therapeutics.
- James Dahlman, professor of the biomedical engineering department at the Georgia Institute of Technology and The Dahlman Lab.
This year’s edition
For the fourth year in a row, eMerge contributes to consolidate Miami as the technological center of the Americas and bridge towards Europe. This edition will especially focus on electronic governance (e-gov), having leaders of both the public and private sectors analyzing how to transform communities into Smart Cities through the signing of PPPs.
Additionally, women in technology will have a central role, counting with leaders that will point out the consequences of the gender gap. The most revolutionary ideas, along with technology experts and futurologists will meet soon in Miami.
Check the schedule here.